icefenix
Civilian

Knocking EE out of the war

Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Started as CP and focused on knocking the EE out as soon as possible. It's now Dec 1916 and I beat down the EE to zero morale. According to the manual...

...only Western Entente and Central Powers can have an automatic NM win/loss. If
Eastern Entente NM reaches 0, it will be removed from the war but
the Western Entente can continue the fight).

The EE has had zero national morale for two turns and has not been removed from the war. Is there a percent chance every turn they will quit?

I've attached the objectives screen.

[ATTACH]30513[/ATTACH]

On another note, GB has had 100% rebel alignment for a very long time, at least a full year if not more, and they still are in the war too, no armistice or event pop-up. What is supposed to happen in this situation? I read somewhere that GB areas will be impassable, but their troops will still be active....

Any help or direction on what actually happens in the end-game? So far, it just seems like business as usual and my armies are stuck in Russia until the front calms down.
Attachments
Capture.JPG

Respenus

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:34 pm

That's very odd. In my CP campaign, the moment EE reached 0 NM I got the Brest-Litovsk treaty event. Maybe you should attach the save file from that turn so that the devs can have a closer look at it.

As for the issues associated with the UK's rebel alignment, the devs have been made aware of it and are looking into fixing the issue.
Attachments
Early Victory in the East.jpg

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:26 am

Respenus wrote:That's very odd. In my CP campaign, the moment EE reached 0 NM I got the Brest-Litovsk treaty event.

Odd, for NM and this treaty are not so dependant.
But it is absolutely dependant of the morale of Lenin (coward! maybe traitor sold to germans).

HerrDan

Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:40 am

ERISS wrote:Odd, for NM and this treaty are not so dependant.
But it is absolutely dependant of the morale of Lenin (coward! maybe traitor sold to germans).

This guy is a joke. :mdr:
"Das Glück hilft dem Kühnen."

German Empire PON 1880 AAR:http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?35152-German-Empire-not-quite-an-AAR

icefenix
Civilian

Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:49 am

Does anyone know how to fire the event manually via console?

Also, I noticed all the sea mines from EE are gone from the baltic, but are still in the black sea.

Altaris

Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:25 am

icefenix wrote:Does anyone know how to fire the event manually via console?

Also, I noticed all the sea mines from EE are gone from the baltic, but are still in the black sea.

Eastern Entente will surrender when one of the following conditions is true:

1) Rebel alignment in the Russian off-map box reaches 100%
-OR-
2) There is a 10% chance each turn Eastern Entente National Morale is less than 10

So even at 0 NM, it may take a few turns, but it will fire eventually.

icefenix
Civilian

Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:49 am

Thanks all,

It fired about seven turns in. One thing to watch out for is that some of my units could not trace a path back to the newly annexed territory and were destroyed.

Also, units/armies in the offmap portions of Russia will not be transported to the newly annexed territory. Poor Hidenberg and his 1.8k cbt-power super army sat in Arkhangelsk for the remainder of the war.

Kensai

Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:41 am

This needs to be addressed. Teleportation needs to work flawlessly.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:08 am

HerrDan wrote:This guy is a joke. :mdr:

I'm not a Lenin fan too.
If everybody was fed up with war in Russia, there would not have been another war in Russia after WW1, for there would have been no combattant for.
So, NM was not zero when there was the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, it was the morale of Lenin, who in the Russian Civil War fought in his office...
In this WW1 game, the Treaty should treathen the player when the germans are coming, even if the morale is not so low... It should be a Sword of Damocles. "Russian player, you suddenly are in peace with germans! (but you lost the WW1 game), you can thank the Party! (Lenin). However you can continue to play and then must fight russian people instead of german invaders: buy R.U.S.!" :( :D

Return to “To End All Wars”