elxaime
General

Legion and African Units

Sat May 10, 2014 2:41 am

The Nationalists have a number of commanders who provide combat bonuses to either/both Spanish Foreign Legion, Falange or African troops. However, it is not always clear which troops are covered by this. The ones with "legion" in their name are obvious, but there are others that are less so. The Falange seem obvious.

Can we get a run-down of which categories of troops are covered by each bonus?

Also, on the to-do list for a coming patch, maybe the symbol for each can be added to each unit that is covered? Then there won't be any doubt.

Thanks.

Leibst

Sat May 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Hi elxaime,
It is just as simple as you say.
Legion and Falange is clear.
All the africanist give bonus to all african army units: Regulares, Me-hal-la, Ifni and Cazadores.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

elxaime
General

Sun May 11, 2014 5:54 am

As I poke around some of the order of battle information on the web, I noticed that the early Italian light tank Company in early 1937 became the Tank Bandera of the Legion (Bandera Legionaria de Carros de Combate). See this link:

http://balagan.info/orders-of-battle-for-the-spanish-civil-war

Anyway, looking forward to continued tweaking of this gem of a game. Insofar as I know, this it the only computer game dealing with this topic. We are fortunate it is in the hands of someone who clearly considers it a labor of love.

Return to “Help improve España”