rommel_sniper
Civilian

Vitoria/Álava ---> map error

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi to everybody.

I'm totally new in this forum and in Ageod games in general. I Purchased España 1936 because I love SGW world, so step to step i'm learning how to play :)

But there's something in map that is wrong. It's not any important issue, but I suppose it would be easily to change. There is, in game, a city called "Álava", but this is a mistake: the name should be Vitoria. Álava is a province of Spain, non a city. There is another city in game that is part of Álava too: Amurrio. So, please, for the new patch... change it please :)

In addition, for consistency, I would change "Amurrio" for "Villarreal", and "Durango" for "Guernica". This is not a bug, obviusly, but in this places some battles took part. Appart from that, Guernica was/is an important place for Basque Country.
Also, the borders of Basque Country are not realistic (whereas the rest of the regions they are), but I supposed that is because Basque Country is too small so there was not enough space ;)

Cheers :)

P.S: Forum language is English, Spanish or French?

P.S.2: Sorry, I've seen that there is another place to post this. So if any Mod can move it, better. Sorry again.

Leibst

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 am

sorry, clear mistake. Will correct it. :bonk: Nice city Vitoria by the way!
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

rommel_sniper
Civilian

Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:sorry, clear mistake. Will correct it. :bonk: Nice city Vitoria by the way!

The best one :D
Thank you!

Return to “Help improve España”