Bletchley_Geek
Conscript

Duplicate Unit? Columna Penalver

Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 am

Hola,

At the start of Turn 2 I see some strange happenings in Reus. Two stacks with the same name appear there, one unfrozen and ready to receive orders

[ATTACH]25112[/ATTACH]

and another one, with the same name, but frozen

[ATTACH]25113[/ATTACH]

Interestingly, the frozen version of the Columna Penalver appears on the sea zone adjacent to Reus rather than on the region itself. When attempting to drag and drop it on the Reus region (where it's supposed to be), it doesn't move.

EDIT: I have already applied the Beta Patch.
Attachments
Columna Peñalver - Reus No 2.png
Columna Peñalver - Reus No 1.png

Leibst

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 am

Both units appear on turn 1. One is Insa-Arenal. Probably you join them in first turn. And in second you get the Peñalver Battalion out of the stack.
See initial screen:
[ATTACH]25114[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Insa-Peñalver.JPG
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Bletchley_Geek
Conscript

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:Both units appear on turn 1. One is Insa-Arenal. Probably you join them in first turn. And in second you get the Peñalver Battalion out of the stack.
See initial screen:
[ATTACH]25114[/ATTACH]

No, I didn't merge any units in the first turn. Why is the stack appearing on the sea zone rather than on the province?

EDIT: Both units are represented as Brigades, not Battalions. And they happen to have exactly the same number of men and combat power.

Leibst

Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Sometimes that kind of things happen in Ageod games, units appear displaced. I will try to fix that.
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Return to “Help improve España”