Siegfroh
Major

Mistakes in the Offical 1.04 Patch

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:01 am

New install, new game, playing as Prussia.

France has developed an inclination to declare war on non-existing states. Take the glory of being at war, avoid the risk of losing it ?

It is January 1851 now, and France is at war with Norway (which is integrate part of Sweden) and Schleswig (which is integrate part of Holstein).

Against Norway, France has even achieved a negative warscore. How ?

[ATTACH]39978[/ATTACH]

As Prussia, I could also declare war on the headless states of Norway and Schleswig:

[ATTACH]39979[/ATTACH]

Is there a way to remove inactive states from the diplomacy menu, until they become activated by scripted events ?
Attachments
Zwischenablage14.jpg
Zwischenablage14.jpg

PhilThib

Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Yes, we shall check that, we had a similar issue with WON. Thanks for spotting the devious way French handle their diplomacy :D

Lemoni
Sergeant

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:01 pm

PhilThib wrote:Yes, we shall check that, we had a similar issue with WON. Thanks for spotting the devious way French handle their diplomacy :D

Please also check why in the diplomasy screen both the left and right flags are the same. It didn t happened before the update.
Thanks

Siegfroh
Major

Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:01 pm

And maybe, when working on the diplomacy screen, you could also fix the treaty display glitch ? A proposal for a simple solution here:
Siegfroh wrote:click on small the >> [View Post] icon above

Look at message 24/30: Promise local support to whom ?

[ATTACH]39996[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Zwischenablage01.jpg

djconklin
Private

Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:41 pm

It's not a diplomatic error. But, if you put $50 towards research, which is, I understand it, supposed to kick you up 1% (what no breakthroughs? Especially if others have already found it?) and you do it for a couple of years in a row, I still ended up with only 2%. Playing as Russia.

Return to “Help improve PON”