enf91
AGEod Veteran

Depopulated regions

Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Occasionally, a region will have 0 population (usually in the American West, like Nevada or Oregon). I remember from previous versions that even sending colonists would not add population, and building economic buildings was impossible because of "not enough population". Has this been fixed? I haven't played as USA in awhile. Would it be possible to force all regions to have at least 1 population or to allow buildings with 0 population?

cwegsche
Lieutenant

Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:28 am

Hi enf91!

I know that there are many regions (desert) in Africa who have "0" population. Don't know if it is possible to migrate population there, perhaps easier in the US. Guess we have to accept that some regions were not populated in the given timeframe ...

Greets Chris

enf91
AGEod Veteran

Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:57 am

The US regions start out with population 1 or 2. The problem is, those 1 or 2 leave/die/whatever and it's impossible to bring them back because economic structures cannot be built without population 1, minimum.

czert2
Brigadier General

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:10 pm

to fix 0 pop regions i allways wtite event which will add all needed pop there, but yes, som e adding/fixing of colonist card which will create 1+ pop on region they are played will be help.

G Rider
Conscript

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Can someone post a way to fix this problem via an event or console command?

czert2
Brigadier General

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:19 pm

realy easy :)
after * it is just coment, dont add it to that event :)

SelectFaction = $RUS *faction for which event will happen
SelectRegion = $Moskva *affected region
StartEvent = evt_nam_Moskva_Immigration|1|1|NULL|NULL|$Moskva|NULL *name of event , first number is how much pretige you get for that event (but not compltly sure) second 1 is number of repeating (again not sure) null is for picture null is for extra text (or vice versa?) moskva - region on which it will be cenred null - no idea

Actions
ChgPopAristos = 1 *you have here 4 classes with number whcih will be added, modify as you want , yeah it lack serviles but no one want them right ? :)
ChgPopUpper = 1
ChgPopMiddle = 1
ChgPopWorkers = 1
ChgPopPeasants = 1

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:56 pm

first number is where the event will be shown, ranges from 0 (not at all), 1 in the log to 2 as a pop up with pretty picutres

second number is indeed how often it is considered
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

Return to “Help improve PON”