grimjaw
General

Army leader command bonus || Faction-specific leader death chances

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:41 pm

To help simulate FoW command/communication issues, I suggest altering an army leader's command bonus radius in the following way.
- The bonus only applies in regions where the faction has MC. It applies in regions adjacent to the army commander regardless of MC.

General officers suffered a higher rate of mortality in the CSA than the Union. Apply the leader combat death chances at the faction level rather than the overall game level.

RebelYell
General of the Army

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:34 pm

grimjaw wrote:To help simulate FoW command/communication issues, I suggest altering an army leader's command bonus radius in the following way.
- The bonus only applies in regions where the faction has MC. It applies in regions adjacent to the army commander regardless of MC.

General officers suffered a higher rate of mortality in the CSA than the Union. Apply the leader combat death chances at the faction level rather than the overall game level.

I like the command radius suggestion.

grimjaw
General

Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:10 pm

An alternative to the command bonus suggestion. Have the regular command bonus apply to the army commander's region and adjacent regions. Apply a much lower bonus in the rest of his command radius.

Return to “Help improve CW2”