saber
Civilian

will there be anymore DLC on this game

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:21 am

this is such a great game .hope there will be added DLC .maybe even adding the battle flag
on the units opps lol.I would like to see them get rid of the boxes and have a bigger map
or just like you can see the snow on the map you could be able to see the mud.with out
clicking on the weather button.just some hopeful throughts

DrPostman

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:42 am

What scenarios would you want to see? The only thing I can think of is if England or France
or both intervenes, or a war between Mexico and either the Union or the South.
"Ludus non nisi sanguineus"

ifailmore
Sergeant

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:12 am

maybe (Tsouras - Trent affair altenerate where london goes to war due to it france and england joining csa) or (Turtledove - Lees lost order was not found giving bonus to csa for a month or two) Then after that (Turtledove US/GER vs CSA Fra ENG - 2nd ACW over sonora and chihuaua purchase, csa has cuba as well)

Pocus

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:50 am

Nothing ruled out, but nothing really decided either.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

mio
Conscript

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:55 am

Maybe a scenario covering the Mexican-American War or the Texan revolution. Both should work.

saber
Civilian

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 pm

I was just thinking about maybe adding more map graphics.larger unit cards that you can change to in game.an HQ button that you click on brings up
a picture of the men in a room and under that giving you advise on what to do. like take a town or flank someone
it would be like a bonnes .maybe getting rid of the outline boxes and extending the map .new music .battle flags on unit cards
the scenario of the Mexican war leading up to the civil war sounds good .showing mud on the map after a rain or bad winter with
out using the weather button.just a lot of things like that would add more depth and feeling to an already great game.

ArmChairGeneral
AGEod Grognard

Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:15 am

+1 Texas Revolution, Mexican-American War.

I would be very interested in new scenarios that zoom in on particular parts of the war, along the lines of the 1862 West Campaign. (I am currently playing 1863: Triumph and Defeat for the second straight time, and am loving it: in Grand Campaigns I never need to defend Vicksburg.) The Sibley Campaign could be awesome with a bit of revamping, and there are numerous 4-8 turn battle scenarios possible, like the Peninsula Campaign. I would love to see a scenario covering everything west of the Mississippi, or expanding Make Georgia Howl to cover the whole March to the Sea.

There are other types of DLCs I would buy, including an RGD overhaul or makeover. I have shelled out for artwork- and music-reskinning DLC's in plenty of other games....

pablius
Sergeant

Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Last time I checked UK and French troops were controlled by the AI, adding the option to take control and maybe a scenario where they side with the CSA early would be a great challenge for the Union

I don't think I would by just a graphics oriented DLC

Return to “Help improve CW2”