ifailmore
Sergeant

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:56 am

hopefully they can find a fix for this I just cant have my generals attacking when i put them on defensive ( like I will give a leeway if the general was a drunkard or a surpriser trait fine they can attack eventhough i asked them to defend for the last bit of land the enemy unit holds in the province )

SAS
Corporal

Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:03 am

I hope the MC issue gets sorted out fast I wanna start a new campaign!
I'm "SAS" from the Paradox Interactive Forum. :)

plasticpanzers
Corporal

Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:40 am

Well, I installed Firefox (now I have to get used to it after years of IE). I think the minipatch loaded (it was quite fast). Play
seems more balanced and the CSA is a bit more offensive orientated tho does less raids then earlier versions tho they appear
more often as infantry forces than cavalry which is strange and its darn hard to eliminate them even with overpowering force,
they take losses, retreat, rebuild a bit and keep going. Took about 10 turns to hunt one down and eliminate it. No invasions
of the North by the ANV unlike 1.3. They remain passive but reactive to invasions of Virginia. CSA is building ships but not
using them virtually at all.

Pocus

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 am

SAS wrote:I hope the MC issue gets sorted out fast I wanna start a new campaign!

Today it should be!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

SAS
Corporal

Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Fantastic news! I must congratulate your team on the speed of your patches and length of time for your support for past games, impressive!
I'm "SAS" from the Paradox Interactive Forum. :)

AndrewKurtz

Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Pocus wrote:Today it should be!

Just making sure I haven't missed anything. Was there another quickfix to get the MC issue addressed (I am assuming the first quickfix did not fix it completely as there we subsequent posts...I have not confirmed this).

richfed

Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:57 pm

I haven't seen it released, yet.

Before it is, I would love Pocus to take a deeper look at the AI. Though better, it still is not really up-to-snuff. In he past, I have had excellent games against a very vibrant Athena. She is quite dull these days. I know that I probably speak only for solo players, but I would much rather have a solid AI opponent than the increased turn speed. No contest.

Pocus

Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:41 pm

due to an hardware issue the new patch is slightly delayed

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Paule3000
Corporal

Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:53 pm

richfed wrote:I know that I probably speak only for solo players, but I would much rather have a solid AI opponent than the increased turn speed. No contest.

I second this.
-- When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Return to “Help improve CW2”