melvi
Corporal

Fixed units not so fixed.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Dunno if this thread goes here, if it should go somewhere else, feel free to move it.

I am playing a long campaign with patch 1.01. If you enable division command for a general, then click on general and on one active unit, after you can click on any fixed unit ( those with red ribbon on the upper right side of the unit card) then you can click the + button and form a division with all those units ( and move the division wherever you want). If you disband the division, those units previously fixed now are fully "movable". The red ribbon disappeared and now they are normal units if we talk about movement, slow units like fort artilleries are still slow, but thats all.
The "trick" only work if you target general, movable unit ( i think artilleries and support units dont make the trick) then the fixed units. If you clck the general, a fixed unit then a movable unit the trick doesnt work. I suppose this is a bug....

Regards:

Melvi
PD: also i have fount out that you cant make the WV artilleries playing as Union since there is no city there with the building needed to make them, i think you cant add one with industries neither.
PD: We really need to be able to list generals by seniority, remove the colum to order them with "strengh" or whatever is name and change it to seniority ie.
PD: I havent been able to make the KY ironcloads neither, tooltip says it needs bigger port and i think port size 3( the one i was trying to use) is the biggest that there is in the whole state.

Pocus

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:40 am

good catch on divisions (and the rest). I'll be on the problem asap :)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “Help improve CW2”