leopard9
Conscript

Critical Error

Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:51 am

Error occurred twice, yesterday and again today, both times when clicking on Army of Tennessee. Attached log file, but checked all my saved games and no date time stamp corresponds to play yesterday or today.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Pocus

Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:15 pm

It seems some of you have missing graphics because of the patch, although on our side and for betas, no one had the problem, so that's difficult to trace back. The good news is that the official patch has finished QA and so will be proposed very soon, perhaps Monday. If you can hold until this time...

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

leopard9
Conscript

Critical Error Again - HQ Problem?

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 am

[ATTACH]25429[/ATTACH]Was able to work through by doing a turn without any inputs to the HQ. Played fine for numerous turns, but got a Critical Error again, and this also was when I clicked on a HQ - could the HQ Support or Army HQ function be the problem? Not sure I will be able to pull up a valid save so FYI problem HQ was CSA Army of the West, Alexandria IL, with Grant Wilson, King, Clarke, Hanson with a division, hy bty 20 lb, and HQ Support. Hope this is helpful.
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Pocus

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:37 am

Still missing graphics in your logs, but no error indicated though. Can you try reduce memory usage to 25%, Options window, System tab?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “CW2 Technical support / Aide technique”