caranorn

no division command?

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:29 am

Does anyone know whether there is any place in the database where you can turn off division command for some leaders? Corps and army can be switched on/off for individual leaders in their model files. But nothing I coudl find doing the same for divisions. Nothing in the ability files either.

I seem to recall there was an ability for this in some previous game, but if that is the case I can't find which game it might be.

The idea is to turn off division command for raiders and other low rank leaders.

grimjaw
General

Re: no division command?

Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:21 pm

AFAIK, no. I asked about this some time ago, either got no response or it was negative. I've looked at the databases for the other AGE games and haven't seen and entry related to it. It would be nice to have.

Pocus

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:50 pm

From memory, as I did not delve into the AGE games since 3+ years, I'm pretty sure this is no, like 95% sure.

Perhaps you should fake these leaders as non leaders, i.e a quality unit with some good stats.

caranorn

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:03 pm

Pocus wrote:From memory, as I did not delve into the AGE games since 3+ years, I'm pretty sure this is no, like 95% sure.

Perhaps you should fake these leaders as non leaders, i.e a quality unit with some good stats.

Interesting idea. I will have to look at this, thanks :-) .

Return to “CW2 Mods”