James W. Starnes
Corporal

[Minor] Flag Mod

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:20 am

I made a few minor changes that I personally find more immersive and pleasing to the eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJqsp ... sp=sharing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changes:

- Changed the Confederate National Flag to the first national flag (Stars and Bars), as historically, this was most often used.

- Changed the TN state flag to the proposed of 1861, the flag used in game is ahistorical and way ahead of its time, as it was adopted in 1905, 45 years after the outset of the Civil War. :bonk:

- Slowed down the pace of all the flag animations; there have been a few complaints in the past about it being straining to the eye. It's impossible to completely halt the animations (almost impossible anyway), but I slowed it down tremendously.

Installation:

Place the CW2 folder inside your Civil War II game folder, usually located in "...Steam\steamapps\common\" depending on where you bought the game.

Flags (in case you don't know what they look like):

Stars and Bars:

1861 Tennessee Proposed Flag:

johandenver2
Lieutenant

Re: [Minor] Flag Mod

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Looks very good :hat:

Would it be ok for me to include your mod in my mod, cwdb_mod?

James W. Starnes
Corporal

Wed May 17, 2017 12:25 am

johandenver2 wrote:Looks very good :hat:

Would it be ok for me to include your mod in my mod, cwdb_mod?

You are welcome to do it! Sorry for the late reply.

johandenver2
Lieutenant

Wed May 17, 2017 7:44 am

Thank you :thumbsup:

Return to “CW2 Mods”