Parra
Civilian

Regional Decisions

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:39 pm

How does one increase the quantity of regional decisions available per turn. For example increasing the Develop Territory decision from 1 to 2?

Durk

Re: Regional Decisions

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:03 am

I am pretty sure you cannot increase the quantity of regional decisions. You can only choose where and when to apply them judiciously.

grimjaw
General

Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:05 am

I know these are old posts, but I thought I would post an answer in case anyone else is curious

It is possible to add additional regional decision uses beyond what is included in the base scenarios. One way is to edit the file that controls the renewal of the decisions, called "RegionsDecisionsRenewal.sct". Here's an example.

Code: Select all

SelectFaction = USA
SelectRegion = $Prince_George_MD
StartEvent = evt_nam_USA_RGDYearlyReceive|999|1|NULL|NULL|$Prince_George_MD|NULL

Conditions
  TurnIndex = 0

Actions
  ChgRgnDecisionFP = $rgdMartialLaw;3

EndEvent

That code tells the engine to check the turn index, and if it's the first turn of the year to alter the number of martial law RDs to 3. If you wanted more per year, you'd change "ChgRgnDecisionFP = $rgdMartialLaw;3" to something higher than 3. Note that "ChgRgnDecisionFP", the command being used, does not increase the number of RDs. It changes the value to whatever you state as part of the command.

I can only recommend doing this kind of thing before you start a new game; only after you've backed up the original file; and only in games versus the AI, unless your PBEM opponent is aware of the changes you've made and incorporates it into their game as well. The method I explained above won't work the exact same way for each decision, as some of them renew under different conditions.

-jm

castoche
Conscript

Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:48 pm

hello in the regional decisions I do not find, the development, the roads the telegraph........ where can I find them to modify them

Return to “CW2 Mods”