robertiv
Civilian

Most recent (bug free) patch?

Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:45 am

Hi all,

I purchased Espana 1935 last year but am just now getting around to playing it. Currently I just have the base 1.00 installation version, but want to update to the most recent. However on the product page there's no info about patches that I could find.

On this forum I found one topic about an official patch ("First official patch announced", being a new member I can't post actual links yet). But in the thread a customer mentions that the main scenario then turns some of his land armies into fleets. There doesn't seem to be a final resolution to that glitch, and the last developer update in the thread is over a year ago, so I'm assuming there's a more recent patch or fix somewhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction for this? Essentially, how do I play the most current version of the game?

Thanks in advance!

robertiv
Civilian

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:01 am

Ahhh, maybe I should try loading the game before asking here. I see there's an auto-update function upon startup. Patch seems to have installed just fine - mods feel free to delete this thread.

Return to “España 1936”