agv
Private

I´m loving it!

Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi!

I felt the sudden need to share with you guys how much I love this game! I´m playing my first game as the Republicans and it´s awesome. I obviously didn´t choose a high difficulty level and I´m playing with all officers activated at all times, just to get a first feeling for the game. I´m in turn 18.

Northern front: holding the line everywhere and on the offensive in the Basque area. I took the Basque cities of Vitoria and Pamplona and I´m besieging Logrono and Tudela.

Aragonese front: took huesca and I´m besieging Zaragoza and Teruel.

Madrid area: pushing the enemy back towards Zamora and Salamanca. Took Soria, Segovia and Avila.

Extremadura: took Plasencia and I´m about to attack Castilla Leon

Almost my entire fleet is in the convoy box.

Andalusian front: it´s just a bloody mess. I´m being pushed back and crushed eveywhere. I hold on to Huelva, which the Nationalists seem to ignore completely, to Cordoba and Malaga which are under siege and won´t last much longer. Jaen is under siege and Almeria is still mine. The AI is much more aggressive in the Andalusian front than in the rest of Spain. I hope I´ll be able to hold them back with some Russian air support, some recruted militia and some replacements I bought (militia, artillery, light armored cars). I hope the army creation event kicks in soon....

Great game so far. It´d been a long time since a game kept me thinking about my next moves the following day when lying in bed....

burroughs
Private

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Mate, do I know the feeling you're describing?Yes, all the time with AGEOD games now.

Durk

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:18 am

I am with you. This game is really special.

Return to “España 1936”