kongxinga
Private

Recruiting Officer

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 am

The nationalists start with a very decent general with many abilities, one of which is recruiting officer. It states he has to be in a city, and if that is done, nationalists should gain +5 conscripts per turn, which is a lot early game. Does this guy have to be inside (enter structure) to work, or just stationed in a city. He is a great commander, but I need the conscripts. I tried both and could not determine if there was a difference (too many cities changing hands).

Philo32b
Captain

Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:01 am

Better late than never with a response, I suppose...

You can check which it is by putting him in the city or outside and then observing if that changes the expected conscripts per turn. (Mouse over the currently available conscript number at the top of the screen. You might have to hit one of the function keys twice, like F2, to refresh the metric.) IIRC he does have to be inside the city, though.

kongxinga
Private

Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Thank you, I will test it out and get back here when I have the time. The reason for asking is that from my experience in past AGEOD games, some of the abilities were not implemented properly (cough PON cough) and others had undocumented features. I will see if I can get a confirmation. 5 conscripts a turn is pretty much a Nationalist Requette on non stop build.

Philo32b
Captain

Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:33 am

I did confirm this. When you put the training officer actually inside the level 5+ city, it does add 5 conscripts to your per turn sum in the mouse over tally.

Return to “España 1936”