Blancador
Conscript

2 other issues

Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Beside the army issue, there is several minor issues that bother me (I didn't make it clear, but beside this, I love the game, it is a real pleasure to have at least a good strategic game on the SCW):
1) Is it possible to use different icons to differentiate mixed brigade from regular mixed brigade once they are created, I spend a lot of time moving mine around Spain in order to check if they will fit with the milice or the reg battalion I have in such or such forces.
2) It will be nice to have other scenarii (starting later for example) in order to test different initial conditions.
3) Why do the Nationalist have such a tropism for Teruel? In all the game I did playing the Republican, there is always an isolated force of Nationalist which cross my lines (even if they are tight) and thrust to Teruel and stay there. Most of the time it is just bothering, but is quite odd, this place do not provide specific bonus in VP or do not have impact on Moral.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Blancador wrote:3) Why do the Nationalist have such a tropism for Teruel? In all the game I did playing the Republican, there is always an isolated force of Nationalist which cross my lines (even if they are tight) and thrust to Teruel and stay there. Most of the time it is just bothering, but is quite odd, this place do not provide specific bonus in VP or do not have impact on Moral.

Who controls Teruel should controls North-South movements.

Blancador
Conscript

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:30 pm

ERISS wrote:Who controls Teruel should controls North-South movements.

Well, in the game not really, it is a railway dead end. The coast road will be more efficient.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:46 pm

By control, I mean: From Teruel, Nationalists could take the coast road, or raid it and destroy reinforcements or supply if too lightly guarded.
It should be something like that, I can't look at the map at now.

Blancador
Conscript

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Hum, I am not convinced. It hard to get out of here especially if you don't control the territories around. Anyway, the pb is not Tereuel per se, it is the capacity for some unit to do such a dashing move while the SCW is not known for heroic thrust! Most of the time the front line was pretty static and only a very few manoeuvre where executed.
Concerning the two othe issues, I am surprised there is no answer, maybe elsewhere in the forum, I will check

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Blancador wrote:Concerning the two othe issues, I am surprised there is no answer,

No surprise. No one is pleased to open a badly titled thread. Read the rules you signed.

Leibst

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 pm

I'm working in the issue about the differences between the Mixed brigades.
And also in a new scenario but this is a secret. ;)
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Blancador
Conscript

Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:01 pm

ERISS wrote:No surprise. No one is pleased to open a badly titled thread. Read the rules you signed.

Touché ! That is one of my problem I never read what I signed for...

Mikkel
Conscript

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:I'm working in the issue about the differences between the Mixed brigades.
And also in a new scenario but this is a secret. ;)

Looking forward to the new scenario! :D

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:55 am

ERISS wrote:Who controls Teruel should controls North-South movements.

Or rather Saragosa is the control point: Teruel is to protect, or a first step to conquier, Saragosa(?).

Return to “España 1936”