yardmaster
Conscript

Replacement Screen

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm having trouble figuring out what the information on the replacement screen represents. Are these units, elements, men? Are they used for both units in construction and losses to existing units?

le Anders
Lieutenant Colonel

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 pm

F2-screen?
They represent elements. Exactly how many elements each replacement represents might vary from type to type, as it does in RUS (which I am surmising from your asking that you haven't played).

(For me this screen is broken, as I have problems clicking to get replacements because they also click off (right-click). This appears to be a common bug which needs to be rectified, or elsei need to try with a different type mouse...)

yardmaster
Conscript

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 pm

le Anders wrote:F2-screen?
They represent elements. Exactly how many elements each replacement represents might vary from type to type, as it does in RUS (which I am surmising from your asking that you haven't played).

(For me this screen is broken, as I have problems clicking to get replacements because they also click off (right-click). This appears to be a common bug which needs to be rectified, or elsei need to try with a different type mouse...)

Thanks. I thought it was elements, but as you noted it did not seem to be working correctly when I clicked it which further confused me.

Zjevakin
Conscript

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:13 am

There is a beta patch out that corrects the issue with replacements (and some more). Works like a charm. Check it out under "Help improve España".

Return to “España 1936”