Ruskolnikov
Sergeant

War Ministry Fonts / Forming Divisions

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:48 am

Hi

Thanks for the considerable time and effort that you have put into producing Espana - given your passion and enthusiasm for this project you deserve every success.

Apologies if these have already been asked...

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the colour of the font in the war ministry screen underneath the unit icons - while not impossible to read, black on almost-black is not that easy to read (at least for me)

I have been playing around with Espana and noticed that initially I had difficulty forming divisions. A tool tip that appears: "division formation is not yet enable for your nation". May I ask what is the design decision behind this how a nation becomes eligible to form divisions.

regards

Mark

kongxinga
Private

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:44 am

For divisions, in late 1936 there will be a message for nationalists saying they can now form divisions. NO divisions prior to this. This occurs roughly about the same time republicans get brigade mixtas. I guess this signifies the transition from the militia to regular army.

Leibst

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi Ruskolnikov, thanks, i hope it will!!

I will try change that colour, in the beta was already asked.
About Divisions konxinga has answered correctly ;)
Headquarter game designer of Battles For Spain, Ageod English Civil War, España:1936 and Thirty Years War
HQ website

Ruskolnikov
Sergeant

Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:39 pm

HI and thanks for your answers

Return to “España 1936”