graydingo
Conscript

Army Stacks: do they act as a corps?

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:53 am

I’m guessing yes from what I’ve read on here; but do most players keep 2-3 infantry divisions in the stack and some artillery in the stack?

Captain_Orso

Re: Army Stacks: do they act as a corps?

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:56 am

Army Stacks work pretty much exactly like Corps Stacks, except, if an Army Stack is NOT the only stack in a region (regardless of how small the other stack is, or what is inside it), the army stack will NOT instigate battle, nor my it be targeted, until the Army Stack itself is selected to select a target.

I practically always use it as one of the middle stacks in an army. The Corps and Army Stacks will almost always build a line across the front, to prevent any enemy forces from getting around the flanks any onto my lines of communication.

graydingo
Conscript

Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Aaah, thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for. Especially about instigating combat and such. I appreciate your response to something I’m sure you’ve hashed out many times before.

Captain_Orso

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:22 pm

No problem. There are many very knowledgeable and helpful players here. It really comes down to who notices the question first.

Honestly, if I've answered the question too many times, I'll just refer to another post where I've already answered it ;)

Return to “Civil War II”