lightbrave
Captain

Restructure my topic of the day

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Iv decided to put my questions on individual posts. My reason for doing this is so each topic can have its own post so people will not have to read a very long post to find other questions. I consider this a community and want yalls opinion on this. If yall think this will overload the forum then ill go back to using just one post. Iv been reading other posts and a lot of my questions are getting answered, however, I still have a lot more. Also, I found the wishlist post and ill be using that as well, Thanks to all that have responding to my posts and I look forward to your input in the future as I'm getting a little better in the game. I beat Athena on normal mode the other day without having to redo a turn. This time I'm doing it with fog of war on and ill see how I do. Not yet confident enough to play a real person but I feel its coming soon. Thanks guys!!!

Gray Fox
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: Restructure my topic of the day

Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:23 am

The best thing about CW2 is that it is most certainly worth learning. The game was fun for me right out of the box and I continue to improve how I play. Good luck!
I'm the 51st shade of gray. Eat, pray, Charge!

Captain_Orso

Re: Restructure my topic of the day

Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:39 am

IMHO keeping one thread to one subject is better. Having multiple subjects in one thread always eventually leads to a befuddled thread and difficulty in following one conversation.

A lot of posters simply write an answer without referencing to which post they are answering. With multiple subjects, it gets difficult to follow.

Return to “Civil War II”