Michael T
Sergeant

Toggle off Stacks?

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:50 am

Is there a way to toggle off all Stacks so that the map is clear?

I find often key features of the map are obscured by enemy stacks and I can't get information I want. Eg if an enemy stack is on the port symbol I can't see what I need to do to blockade it, or sometimes ceratin icons are covered etc etc

willgamer
Lieutenant Colonel

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:43 am

Michael T wrote:Is there a way to toggle off all Stacks so that the map is clear?

I find often key features of the map are obscured by enemy stacks and I can't get information I want. Eg if an enemy stack is on the port symbol I can't see what I need to do to blockade it, or sometimes ceratin icons are covered etc etc

CTRL-F1 thru CTRL-F4 filters various forces out; try it to see.

Michael T
Sergeant

Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:39 am

That is perfect :)

But why why why is it not in the manual!

My mind boggles at what else I have no knowledge of in this game!!!

Taciturn Scot
Sergeant

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:44 am

Michael T wrote:That is perfect :)

But why why why is it not in the manual!

My mind boggles at what else I have no knowledge of in this game!!!

It's pretty tough on those of us who are new to the AGEOD series of games. :bonk: I find reading old threads in the various forums and reading AARs in particular fleshes out my understanding of the game engine. Since this is a new title with some new features, perhaps reading the old ACW boards would be better? I don't have this title yet but I'm sure those who do will be able to direct you to some particularly useful threads and instructive AARs.

Geohff
Corporal

Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:43 pm

I look at it this way those who fought the war learned as they went, everytime I ask a question here I feel like a General going "oh crap if only I knew it was that easy I would not have lost 2000 souls - oh well the war goes on"!

Return to “Civil War II”