NefariousKoel
Captain

Rt-Click Opens Message Window? (1.01b)

Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:54 am

I've been using Rt-Click to clear out the selected army info at the bottom of the screen but when I do this the big message box pops up instead!

It wasn't a big deal in earlier games because the message box took up the same area as the info bar, which was smaller than the one in CW2. But the new message box in CW2 is blocking out more screen real estate than the info bar does. Playing CW2 on my laptop's 1366x768 resolution, it blocks out a large portion of the viewable vertical area. So I after rt-clicking to clear selection, I have to aim the cursor inside the message box area and rt-click a second time to get my normal map view back.

Is there a way to lock the Message bar down so that it doesn't pop up on a rt-click? Or can one be added, if not?

Thanks guys!

Ace

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:51 am

The message panel can be locked down with an x in its right corner. If you want to minimize it only, it can be done by right click and bring it up again by another right click :)

NefariousKoel
Captain

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Ace wrote:The message panel can be locked down with an x in its right corner. If you want to minimize it only, it can be done by right click and bring it up again by another right click :)

So will this keep it minimized when I rt-click to clear a stack selection?

I'll play around with it. Thanks for the info.

Return to “Civil War II”