Joe Wheeler
Corporal

I have another questions...

Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:31 am

that I can't find in the manual or tutorials.

When using the supply filter on the map, one of the green regions flashes. I noticed that loyalty to me there was only 54%. What is the flashing trying to indicate?

Thanks.

Ace

Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 am

Green flashing regions are your depots.

Joe Wheeler
Corporal

Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Thank you....wonderful game.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Searching in manual and thread respectful of at least yourself: Thank for your endeavor!
Please go on this way to make informative titles next time.
(Reference: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?32208-Dumb-question)

Canon
Lieutenant

Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:54 pm

ERISS wrote:Searching in manual and thread respectful of at least yourself: Thank for your endeavor!
(Reference: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?32208-Dumb-question)

Why are you going after trouble? Your reply in the first thread already got knocked down by the Admins, so why continue to go after this guy? You already stated you don't have the game, so you probably can't answer any of his questions specifically regarding CW2. So just leave it, enjoy your time on AGEOD forums and let him enjoy his!

Curious
Civilian

Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:59 pm

[quote="ERISS"]Searching in manual and thread respectful of at least yourself: Thank for your endeavor!

Are you the Thread Title Police now? Just because you got burned once.

Templer
General

Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Canon wrote:Why are you going after trouble? Your reply in the first thread already got knocked down by the Admins, so why continue to go after this guy? You already stated you don't have the game, so you probably can't answer any of his questions specifically regarding CW2. So just leave it, enjoy your time on AGEOD forums and let him enjoy his!

+1 Thank you.

How knows what his problem is... :rolleyes:
Greetings
Templer

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Canon wrote: in the first thread already got knocked down by the Admins, so why continue to go after this guy?

I answered here before reading the first thread.

enjoy your time on AGEOD forums

That's why I need good informative titles.
Somebody who does not care writing a good title is forcing the reading of his post to guess what about. Maybe that's his goal: he want to be read by everybody, even those who won't care about his thread: It is a then loss of time caused by the poster.

Rafiki

Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Aaaand I'm stopping this one too :bonk:
ERISS wrote:Maybe that's his goal: he want to be read by everybody, even those who won't care about his thread

Yes, Joe is indeed a criminal forum mastermind-nemesis, whose only goal is to waste everyone's time: Good job uncovering that, Eriss.... ;)

To iterate what I said in the previous thread as well as add a few bits:
- Eriss has a valid point, but made a poor show of carrying it across. Continuing to harp on it does not make it better, BTW.
- Everyone gets some slack while they're getting acquainted with how we usually do threads, posts and discussions around here.
- If you have a grievance with what or how others are posting, PM'ing a moderator or an admin and letting them handle it is in many cases a whole lot better than direct confrontation.

*sigh*

Can we please get back to discussing this new, really, really awesome game that came out? You know, this "CW2"-thingy? :wacko:
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Pocus

Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:56 am

That's not the same blue.

(Pocus sentence of the day)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Rafiki

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Pocus wrote:That's not the same blue.

Indeed.
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE

Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Return to “Civil War II”