Citizen X
AGEod Veteran

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 pm

lukasberger wrote:The current Austrian turn is an ai turn and everything is a complete mess. The ai mobilized and moved all my armies, tons of junk. It's going to take me a long while to fix.

Austria shouldn't have been turned to ai just because I missed one turn, should it?

I suspect the same for Russia, too.
"I am here already.", said the hedgehog to the hare.

Jonathan Pollard
Major

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Lindi wrote:I have good password, and I sent the peace offer to china, Ottoman and British with mail in the dropBox, my offer is white peace with 2 000 stat fond for the three country I can begin to play Thursday, so if all is ok sent me the peace in the game this day and I accept, only Ottoman I not see here.

2000 state funds is acceptable to China, but unfortunately China has 0 diplomats so I will need to wait for an offer from France in order to accept. China looks forward to good relations with France.
"Two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge...the FBI...says enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge." Dan Rather of CBS News, 9/11/2001
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:12 pm

lukasberger wrote:The current Austrian turn is an ai turn and everything is a complete mess. The ai mobilized and moved all my armies, tons of junk. It's going to take me a long while to fix.

Austria shouldn't have been turned to ai just because I missed one turn, should it?

I think one of the settings made all nations without orders AI controlled (this means as Austria and Russia missed a day, they both got AI'd).

I was wondering why both of them immediately declared partial mobilization.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jim-NC

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Lindi wrote:I have good password, and I sent the peace offer to china, Ottoman and British with mail in the dropBox, my offer is white peace with 2 000 stat fond for the three country I can begin to play Thursday, so if all is ok sent me the peace in the game this day and I accept, only Ottoman I not see here.

thank for the new acceuil, my objectif for French is peace, ally and economic/defence/naval developement

Also social help (relation with my people )... IA is really stupid....

Britain will accept an offer of white peace from France. I will have to send my peace offer next turn (the turn that processes on Thursday). I can not get to the home computer to change my .ord file.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bjfagan
General of the Army

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Sorry Lukas. The had the setting to take over turns without orders so we could try to clear out the password for France, but it did not work anyways. I will have to keep it this way until I get orders from Russia taking it back under human control. I was wondering why the sudden mobilizations too.

Today's turn will be a little late, so maybe Jim can update his turn.

lukasberger
AGEod Veteran

Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 pm

bjfagan wrote:Sorry Lukas. The had the setting to take over turns without orders so we could try to clear out the password for France, but it did not work anyways. I will have to keep it this way until I get orders from Russia taking it back under human control. I was wondering why the sudden mobilizations too.

Today's turn will be a little late, so maybe Jim can update his turn.

No worries. I was just hoping this wouldn't happen every time I missed a turn. Sounds like it won't, once you get the Russian orders, so that's fine.

bjfagan
General of the Army

Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Late March 1883

bjfagan
General of the Army

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Early April 1883, all orders in.

Jonathan Pollard
Major

Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:34 pm

China has declared a unilateral cease fire in the war with France pending the finalization of a peace treaty.
"Two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge...the FBI...says enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge." Dan Rather of CBS News, 9/11/2001

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lindi
General

Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:57 pm

I have accept the peace of British.

bjfagan
General of the Army

Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Late April 1883... with a script to return structures seized by Russians while fighting rebels in Ostmark that should have been returned by the game engine. Hopefully, Ostmark is the real name of the province. Still need to figure out what the game's name is for Memelland inside the code.

Citizen X
AGEod Veteran

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:37 pm

bjfagan wrote:Late April 1883... with a script to return structures seized by Russians while fighting rebels in Ostmark that should have been returned by the game engine. Hopefully, Ostmark is the real name of the province. Still need to figure out what the game's name is for Memelland inside the code.

According to the DB it should be Litva (UID 245). But it might have changed. Ostmark should be Kalisz ( UID 233). In scripts you can use the UID wich you can find out while hovering the mouse over a region in error logging mode.

Jonathan Pollard
Major

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:41 pm

China apologizes to France for not taking any action on France's peace proposal. I assumed that France was still under AI control and therefore ignored it. If France submits it again, China will accept, or if it does not want to use another diplomat, China should have diplomats available in a couple of months.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bjfagan
General of the Army

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Citizen X wrote:According to the DB it should be Litva (UID 245). But it might have changed. Ostmark should be Kalisz ( UID 233). In scripts you can use the UID wich you can find out while hovering the mouse over a region in error logging mode.

That worked!!!! Thanks... also explains why the Ostmark script did not work either. I was looking in the wrong place for the UID last time I tried the error logging.

Early May 1883

bjfagan
General of the Army

Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Late May 1883

bjfagan
General of the Army

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Early June 1883

Citizen X
AGEod Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:08 am

Please execute this script as part of the Franco-Ottoman peace agreement.

bjfagan
General of the Army

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:48 am

Late June 1883, I will get the script next time.

Jim-NC

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:42 am

Will anyone be able to process the turn tomorrow?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bjfagan
General of the Army

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:05 am

I will do it. Sorry, but I was at a conference for two day that was busier than I thought. Lukas can always process if I miss the deadline.

At least all of the orders are in...

Early July 1883, with the Turkish/French peace deal.

bjfagan
General of the Army

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Late July 1883

Citizen X
AGEod Veteran

Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:16 am

It's Turcish diplomats month again. :)
Please run the script.

Thanks once more.

lukasberger
AGEod Veteran

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:18 pm

bjfagan wrote:I will do it. Sorry, but I was at a conference for two day that was busier than I thought. Lukas can always process if I miss the deadline.

Did we miss a day or two? Sorry, I would processed but wasn't feeling well, I even missed turning in a couple of my turns.

Jonathan Pollard
Major

Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:23 pm

lukasberger wrote:Did we miss a day or two? Sorry, I would processed but wasn't feeling well, I even missed turning in a couple of my turns.

I hope you're feeling better already. Bjfagan often is unable to process turns on Sundays, sometimes he gives advance warning, sometimes not. If you do process the turn, make sure you have the two replacement files found in the dropbox Game Files\VGN\GameData\Units folder installed. If they're not installed, China's merchant ships may lose their merchant capacity and function as gunboats.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sir Garnet

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:31 pm

This last turn a new city (Diamantina) appeared in Brazil in the brown zone, so it is there but not visible, nor does it appear to be accessible (will mention in bug forum, in case it is a bug and not just a mystery). Another city appeared in the far south.

bjfagan
General of the Army

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Early August 1883. My busy Sundays are over for now, but sometimes I may not be able do process the turns close to the deadline. Feel free to jump in and take care of it, if I don't do it fast enough.

CitizenX, sorry but I forgot to run your script.

FYI, I will not be able to process the turn tomorrow.

lukasberger
AGEod Veteran

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm

bjfagan wrote:FYI, I will not be able to process the turn tomorrow.

Will try to run the turn today, but I may not get to it till pretty late.

bjfagan
General of the Army

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Late August 1883, with Ottoman script.

bjfagan
General of the Army

Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Early September 1883

Jonathan Pollard
Major

Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:35 am

Everyone can ignore the "new" 5496-CHI_Riv2.uni file in the dropbox. It's identical to the old one, but I accidentally deleted the old one from the dropbox while copying it to another computer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “PON Conflict in Europe - Redux”