jjjanos
Conscript

1 maybe 2 turns before critical error

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Can't upload save game as it says it is too large.
Attachments
Logs.rar
(783.54 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

Durk

Re: 1 maybe 2 turns before critical error

Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:39 am

I am not exactly certain of what you are doing, but if you are uploading a save game file for pbem play or such then part of the issue is you have the wrong files. You just want to upload the trn file.

So instead, are you uploading this file so forum members can look at the error you see coming?

Sorry, I am not exactly sure what you are sharing.

jjjanos
Conscript

Re: 1 maybe 2 turns before critical error

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:45 pm

I am playing a solo game.

I am following the less than clear instructions that are in the pop-up that tells me the program has a critical error. They tell me to upload the log file located in where I've installed the game and "my saved game file" (no specific file given). The zip of the files in the top level of the saved game folder is too large to install. If there is some subset of files that should be uploaded (rather than all of these files), then perhaps the pop-up window could be clearer.

I do not believe the pop-up specifically says where to upload these files (or perhaps it does), but the crash FAQ elsewhere on the AGEOD website says post these files in the technical help section because the designers look there.

The issue I am having is spelled out in the subject. The game crashes after one or two turns of play.

And, as far as I can tell, I've got the current version.

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”