jscott991
Lieutenant

Wood Screw Battleship Pictures, Ironclads Being Built

Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:49 am

When I got Iron ships, I thought I might be able to build ironclad battleships, but when I went in and looked at the units, it said I was still only able to build wood screw battleships, so I passed.

However, later I decided to build one and imagine my surprise when although the unit displayed in the production screen was a wood screw battleship, the ship being built was an ironclad.

The same thing happens with scout squadrons. It says I'm building a wood screw corvette, but I am actually able to build an ironclad corvette.

Is there any way to get the picture in the production screen to update? I guess I can remember that it's really ironclads, but it's a bit frustrating for a new player.

Jim-NC

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:10 am

It does that for a few years, then seems to correct itself. When you actually build the unit, the most modern one gets built. I think this may have something to do with the techs. You can build ironclads, but your production screen is not showing the same thing (as I think different techs give you different abilities/pictures).
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”