joe
Lieutenant

No map for human controlled CSA faction?

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:58 pm

Playing ver 1.03d QF. No map for CSA, just brown screen. Everything else seems to be there. Is there a fix? Thanks

Kensai

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:16 pm

I suppose you play the Grand Campaign. Unfortunately you cannot play/swap to CSA. But you can always try to crunch the next turn. Pocus says that the turn process should fix the map by the turn after, albeit I didn't have luck in my own system.

Try my alternate reality save game to see if that loads CSA for you. But play one turn before swapping.

If you are talking about the dedicated Civil War campaign, this is strange. There CSA should work.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

Jim-NC

Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Kensai did some work with this in our old MP game. The issue is related to "Terra incognito", and I think he eventually found a solution. You should talk to him.

OOPS - Kensai got here before me.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

joe
Lieutenant

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Kensai wrote:I suppose you play the Grand Campaign. Unfortunately you cannot play/swap to CSA. But you can always try to crunch the next turn. Pocus says that the turn process should fix the map by the turn after, albeit I didn't have luck in my own system.

Try my alternate reality save game to see if that loads CSA for you. But play one turn before swapping.

If you are talking about the dedicated Civil War campaign, this is strange. There CSA should work.

I am playing the grand campaign. I tried processing a couple of turns with no luck. When I went to your Shogun-Defiance.zip the speedy site said it no longer existed, if that's what you are referring to. Would that mod have helped me with my on-going game? Thanks

joe
Lieutenant

Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:00 pm

No luck with mod

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”