Asher413
Corporal

The country of Scandinavia?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:18 am

Hi everyone,

I'm in 1905, and Prussia has just gained a C-B against Scandinavia.

I can't find Scandinavia on the map, or in my relations screen (under all continents or any of my relations), but I can find them via Prussia's bad relations. Not sure where this country is, if this is a bug, or Scandinavia is located in a place I wouldn't think to look.

Asher413
Corporal

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:02 pm

It gets more interesting (leading to a crash)

About 2 or 3 turns later, my game had an empty .hst file, so I bumped back a turn. Then, running that turn twice:

I have received the same set of two popups twice before a crash:

1st: TFrontEnd.GetFEEByUID FrontEndElt UID 50014 not found

2nd: TGameSim.ExportMessages Target front end definition not found, seeking front end UID: 50014

Then, I get the (relatively) standard error message that the game crashed, saying to report it here :)

Also, for information purposes, I have no script report generated on each time I've tried to run the turn. I have not (and will test later) tried going back further to see if I can get through this time, but I wanted to at least post it so it's kept for posterity.

[ATTACH]25928[/ATTACH][ATTACH]25929[/ATTACH]
Attachments
RUSScanScrashTrn.zip
(2.75 MiB) Downloaded 153 times
RUSScanCrashHst.zip
(2.99 MiB) Downloaded 151 times

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:15 pm

I don't think the two are related. For some reason the diplomatic routine will pick states that do not exist, but are in the database as potentials, for the target of a crisis.
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

Christophe.Barot

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:52 am

yes, this is something which shouldn't happen - guess a simple check would do
still this sort of condition needs be incorporated in code, not script ... so need Pocus availability

beither do I have a clue of the cost in time implementing this check - hope not too much

at least it is irritating but not blocking
[color="#FF0000"]- (ordnance) Your Lordship, sorry to awake you, but The french are at our door !

- Alarm, alarm, how did you let this happen and not awake me ! repel them, counterattack at once !

- err, your Lordship, ahem... French are our allies, Marshal de St Arnaud is expected to attend to a conference with you !

- ahem, well, .... very well ..let them in !

(charge of the light brigade movie)
[/color]

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”