axyarthur
Conscript

turn error

Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:48 am

I got error message when processing a turn. attached is the main Log txt file. It seems the error occurred in combat between china and taiping rebels. I was playing US so it was not under my control. Can someone help me fix this?
Thanks!
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 am

Hi can you post the full set of logs, might help to spot the key line and see if its easy to help
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

axyarthur
Conscript

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:16 pm

loki100 wrote:Hi can you post the full set of logs, might help to spot the key line and see if its easy to help

Actually, I cannot, not anymore. I started another game when that one crashed, so the logs got reset. Then I ran the turn again after reading your message, but there was no error. It's weird, but if same error occurs, I will post all the logs.
Thanks for help anyway.

By the way, I've been reading your Italian AAR, it's very well done! Now I want to see what situation for US is like compare to your Italy at around same time period.

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:19 pm

glad its sorted - I too found out the hard way that you need to save your logs if you ever want to go back.

Pleased you like 'manufacturing Italy', from what I've read the main issue with the US pre-civil war is massive and hard to contain domestic dissent. My instinct is that post Civil War you are well placed to challenge GB as you can probably build a massive industry (something the AI is a bit cautious over), and the scope for Westward expansion will help you with the prestige game, even you stay out of Africa.

I'd guess, like me, in the end you will need a war with GB to reduce their baseline grown in prestige.
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

Return to “PON Technical Support / Aide Technique”