I have tested now the Numahr's mod (version 0.3) on scenarii -219 and -218.
Things i can tell are:
1) Attrition system is excellent.
2) Replacement system is excellent.
3) Battles are very good and can be very decisives; some romans armies have been crushed by Hannibal's army in all-out attack posture, especially.
4) Siege system is still uncertain in the sense it seems more difficult to make breachs than in vanilla. Quite difficult for romans armies and nearly impossible for non romans armies but it is still an impression, i am not sure of my-self.
So, for me, the mod is good but while playing the scenarii -219 and -218, i realized that the mod is not very compatible with them or vice versa, especially if you play Hannibal's side.
To be very short, i give you an example:
as you know, in most cases, Hannibal's army has to cross Alpes in order to reach Italy and needs a big logistic effort.
So, the biggest trouble of Hannibal is supply. In vanilla, there are only 11 Impedimenta available for Carthage. This is the max.
When Hannibal arrives in north Italy, he begins to have serious supply troubles and this is its main preoccupation.
However, in vanilla, it is not a problem to receive replacements and only supply is a trouble.
But, with the Numahr's mod, in order to receive replacements, you not only need at least 1 depot (at the expense of 1 Impedimenta per depot level) but also, you need to have extra supply.
Extra supply in north Italy!!!!????? In the middle of looted provinces, with romans army nearby and winter coming, it is a joke!!!!
So, you need to expense Impedimenta to build depots but also, you have to split your army in several pieces if you want to have at least one chance to get extra supply (as already explained here)
But if you split your army, you lose most benefit of Hannibal's logistic bonus (there is only 1 Hannibal) so you need more supply and so on, and so on.
I hope you understand that it is nearly an impossible task for Hannibal's side to fight, receive replacements and have enough supply in the same time with only 11 Impedimenta.
Even against a medium AI, it is very difficult to stay in Cis-Alpine gaul, the worst being the -219 scenario when your army arrives on the east of Alpes in bad shape because of hard but realistic attrition of the mod.
That's why i say the mod and the vanilla scenarii are not compatible, especially with Carthage side.
So, in order to be able to give Carthage (especially) a better chance on this good mod, i have changed a little bit the -219 scen and event.
Here are the changes (the propositions):
1) + 5 SPQR Impedimenta (red) in the pool, so a max of 20.
2) - 2 Socci Impedimenta (orange) in the pool, so a max of 8.
3) + 12 small garrisons in the pool, so we have + 6 garrisons at start instead of - 6.
4) + 2 siege card so a max of 5*.
5) + 1 Equites, so a max of 3.
6) Supply and ammo capacity of Roma Impedimenta X 3.
1) + 9 Impedimenta in the pool, so a max of 21.
2) + 12 small garrisons in the pool, so we have + 11 garrisons at start instead of - 1.
3) + 1 siege card, so a max of 4*.
4) + 200 denarii, so 550 at start.
5) + 2 Triremes in the pool, so a max of 9.
6) Supply and ammo capacity X 4 for Gades, Carthago Nova et Utiqua.
7) Supply and ammo capacity X 12 pour Carthago.
Insubres revolt (not Boii revolt): the Insubra army (not the Boii army) arrives with 4 carthagian Impedimenta full of supply and ammo.**
And the carthagian loyalty changes of the 4 provinces in the vicinity of Mediolanum is 80% and not 50%***.
* because breachs seems not so easy to have than in vanilla.
** If the max of 21 carthagian Impedimenta is reached, you can't build them any more until you have less than 21 on map.
*** This is to reduce the risk of looting by carthagian troops in these provinces and to prevent supply penalty from the Numahr's mod (- 75% limit).
Of course, i am open to criticism or suggestions or better ideas.
I give you the 2 files:
the first one has to be place in your HAN/Events directory
the second one, in HAN/Scens directory.
Remenber, these files are for 1.01 beta patch of AJE HAN and for HARDE 0.3 Numahr's mod.
I will post new files when 1.01 official patch will be released.
PS: Numahr, if you prefer i post elsewhere, tell me.