HAN Public beta patch 1.01 is now available.
This patch is, in principle, compatible with games started with version 1.00 (release version), although some changes will not apply to an ongoing game.
It comes in zip format. Simply unzip it anywhere you want and run the enclosed EXE file, making sure it is "pointing" to your installation folder (default is C:\Games\Hannibal Terror of Rome)
This patch is "Public beta", meaning that is still undergoing testing. We do not expect major problems with it, but cannot guarantee that they do not exist. If you do not feel comfortable testing this patch, you can simply wait for the official version.
Any and all feedback is much appreciated.
[color="#FF8C00"]>> Changelog of main fixes:[/color]
List of HAN patch changes
HAN patch 1.01
NEW EXE (date 17/07/14)
- Several improvements of AI code, namely, buy not restricted to, siege and supply handling.
- Added a extended detail panel for units with more than 13 elements
SCENARIOS AND DB FIXES
- Fix to the Venetii and Cenomanii auxiliaries and allliance with Rome events
- Mutina now has a level 1 depot
- Small improvements to AI scripts
SPW219 and SPW218
- Remove NM conditions for Insubrian revolt (it will occur much more frequently now)
- several small tweaks to the Illyrian war chain of events and to Roman AI interest in Pharos
- Fix to consequences of Roman failure to win the Illyrian war
- Taurasia now is a city level 3 and has a level 2 depot
- Fix of a DB error that caused too short build times for some militia units
(Note: If you own Alea Jacta Est (with or without Parthian Wars) and/or Birth of Rome, you can select and play all the scenarios of those games from the Hannibal menu, updated to latest patch. All changes included in AJE/BOR public beta patches 1.04 - and a few more - are included in this patch)
We encourage you to try it and give feedback; we will always try to correct and improve any issues found.
Nevertheless, due to several reasons (vacations
, the imminent release of EAW, etc), we may not be very responsive during the next 2 or 3 weeks. But all reports and suggestions will be looked at eventually.