Ech Heftag
Sergeant

2 issues in BOR Pyrrhic victories scenario (with 1.04 beta and previous patches)

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:09 pm

I've recently replayed the mentioned scenario and noticed two minor issues.

The first one is that the Pyrrhic player is unable to attach leaders to Syracusean phalanxes (the normal ones, not the elite phalanx from Syracusae). I guess it's probably an issue with the db, and that it also affects Syracusean units in the 1st Punic War scenarios.

The other issue is that the option for recalling Ptolemy as a field commander for Epirus mentions that in exchange for Ptolemy, one of the other sons of Pyrrhos, Alexandros or Helenos, will be removed from command. But what actually happens is that both are removed.
Not a very major issue, but I wanted to briefly mention it.

Franciscus

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi

Thanks for your reports.

- as to the EPI leaders not being able to merge with SYR phalanxes, it may be intended. Do you have a save ? I will ask the designers in a couple of weeks, anyhow

- As to the consequences of the option to recall Ptolemy, you are right, there is a small bug, will be fixed, hopefully for the 1.04 official patch

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Franciscus

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi

I talked with the scenario designer (ElNino) and it is by historical intent that the EPI leaders can't merge with SYR phalanxes.

The small bug in the Call for Ptolemy option is fixed for 1.04 official

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Help to improve AJE”