Vonmans
Civilian

Bugs-errors i have found

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:50 am

-Turn replayer is not showing citys and there is a problem with sea storms too.
-Loyalty not afecting military control,like manual says at pg 58-59(spanish version)
-This is not a bug but.....Why supply toolptip is not showing the real supply level?, it gives you a number and the you need to multiply it by 5 to obtain the real supply level....its ridiculous
-I have fought hundreds of battles , on every terrain and weather condition and i have never seen more than 1 for combat distance, is combat distance working ok?

-Units can retreat to a 100% controlled enemy province, the manual says is needed at least 5% of military control to retreat.
And thats all for now,i will keep posting :thumbsup:

caranorn

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 am

Vonmans wrote:-Turn replayer is not showing citys and there is a problem with sea storms too.
-Loyalty not afecting military control,like manual says at pg 58-59(spanish version)
-This is not a bug but.....Why supply toolptip is not showing the real supply level?, it gives you a number and the you need to multiply it by 5 to obtain the real supply level....its ridiculous
-I have fought hundreds of battles , on every terrain and weather condition and i have never seen more than 1 for combat distance, is combat distance working ok?
And thats all for now,i will keep posting :thumbsup:

4) Very few units in AJE have ranges above 1. Iirc archers have 2, ballistae have 3 or something like that and that's probably it (except for ships?). So in most battles you will only have that starting range of 1...
Marc aka Caran...

Return to “Help to improve AJE”