koningtiger
Lieutenant

Small bugs and questions

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:30 am

Hi, i am playing the First Civil War scenario with the Optimates faction. A great game.

I have found a pair of things that seems bugs. In right lower side of the screen when you see info about the unit selected, there is reference to cannons, that must be a typo from your other games. It says how infantery, cavalry and cannons has each unit.

In the F7-Victory conditions screen, i am not sure the number of losses of each side is correct, after 3 years of war and multiple victories against the pirates faction they show only 120 losses, thats wrong, sure.

After the Dead of the Hight Priest event, Merula (Flamen Dialis) is alive, i am playing with it at this moment, not a big leader but perhaps should be removed after his suicide.

Another thing, when Strabo dies the 3 legions are available to the optimates, its easy to put there Octavio and burn all Italy.

If there is a posterior event that gives you Pompey with a legio of Strabo´s veterans, perhpas you should give him that 3 legions instead or remove the legions when Strabo dies.

Franciscus

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Flamen Dialis event corrected, in next patch

Thanks for reporting

Return to “Help to improve AJE”