Bertram

Punishing Regions

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:42 am

Recently started a PBEM, and am using the Imperator options for the first time. I am playing Pompey in the civil war. Directly at start the Caesarian troops lay siege to Marseile. The surrouding regions are pro Caesar - reason for me to send out the Punishers. Just 1 in 5 fired, but it is free, and I get 1 NM and 25 D each time it happens... and those regions aren't going to love me anyway.

Only thing that is a bit odd, is that I am under siege in the town, and I still can send out those Punishers to the 5 adjacent provinces each turn..... So I propose to add a condition to this option, that the troops that are needed in the region (or the adjacent region), for this option to be valid, may not be under siege.

Jim-NC

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 am

IIRC, punishment is not free, it costs 5 VPs per something (not sure if it's attempt of completed punishment). Thus you spent 5 or 25 VPs for +1 NM and 25 denarii.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bertram

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 am

Yes, you are right, I noticed later. Still, it is odd that my troops under siege can slip past Caesar, punish a number of adjacent region, and haul back the loot......

Return to “Help to improve AJE”