Lynxyonok
AGEod Veteran

AJE 1.04c beta: 2 GMW bugs

Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:50 am

1 - Pontic fleet commanders are considered to be out of Pontic world when in Pontus Euxinus.

[ATTACH]31329[/ATTACH]

2 - Armenian units activate when Pontus declares war, but are unable to move as the ground beneath them is still considered neutral. Either those units should not be present until they are truly active, or they should be able to move as well. More clarity is necessary as for their conditions of entry into the war.

- by being present yet immobile they take attrition, especially the unit in Tigranocerta - it can't be even hidden behind city walls, resulting in horrendous winter losses

[ATTACH]31330[/ATTACH]

- the units in Issus can still be loaded on ships as they are on the coast, so they can fight much earlier than their landlocked counterparts
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg

Franciscus

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:06 am

Hi

Thank you for reporting!

Re point 1: Can you provide a saved game ? I guess you are talking about leaders that are both generals+admirals. Nevertheless, IIRC, Area penalties do apply to fleets.

Re point 2: I Will check and fix (unlock Armenian regions)

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lynxyonok
AGEod Veteran

Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Here's a saved game, *.hst and Pontus turn, in a *.rar format.

As for point 1, I would have expected Pontic world to be land- and sea-based as well, including sea areas immediately adjacent to land areas that belong to Pontic world. That's Pont Euxinus and Mare Internum.

[ATTACH]31357[/ATTACH]
Attachments
2-GreatMithridaticWar750.rar
(135.87 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Return to “AJE Technical support / Aide technique”