Pocus

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:40 am

AACW, WIA and AJE are using the exact same old DirectX library. This is why it confuses me with no end when somebody says that AACW is working well but AJE (or RUS) is crashing with a video error...

I'm not too sure about Amazons, MarsRobert. Have you tried to hunt for blood slaves instead? These Ice Devils are worth every last droplet of blood, you know. :cursing:

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

MarsRobert

Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:04 am

I almost hate to admit it, but the problem may have been with my desktop all along. As it happened, my desktop liquid cooling system started deteriorating around the time that I started playing AJE about two months ago. In any event I should have known that hard crashes/lockups/blue screens are usually indicative of a hardware problem, not a software one. Anyway, I look forward to playing a hopefully stable AJE once I get my gaming rig back from the service shop.

Philippe M. - Yes, the Sarmatian Amazons are cool, and I also like the Securan Matriarchy from Distant Worlds. ;)
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato

Pocus

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:46 am

Hehe, you are an amateur of 'belle choses', aren't you? :)

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “AJE Technical support / Aide technique”