Franciscus

October 2017 update regarding players without valid AJE SN to apply 1.05 patch

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello.

An update regarding players with AJE versions with SN not recognised by the official patch installer.

There are some versions of AJE that were not sold directly by Ageod. These include games sold by Paradox as retail editions and on Gamersgate and other stores. They did not provide Ageod or Matrix with the records for these, so your SNs are not recognized by the patch installer
These also include games sold to spanish players by FX; Matrix also has no records of these, so your SNs are also not recognized by the patch installer

In 2015 we started a to provide Steam keys to players in this situation, but by August 2017 there were no more Steam keys available. But Matrizx decided to continue providing more Steam keys

So, if you have this problem, you should contact me by PM, providing your first and last name, your e-mail, and a proof of purchase (a receipt, a pic of a box with the SN, etc). I will validate and provide you with a free Steam key for your AJE base game

With the Steam keys you will be able to log into Steam and download and install a new fully functioning and updated to 1.05 version of AJE base game.

Regards

Carlosdeb
Civilian

Re: October 2017 update regarding players without valid AJE SN to apply 1.05 patch

Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:55 am

Hi, Franciscus. I'm having that very same problem at the moment, but I just registered at the forums (never had a reason to do it before) and can't send you a PM. :innocent:
I purchased a FX Interactive physical version of the game (even registered it, so I've got also their digital version, but after I decided to reinstall the game I found out that my serial no longer worked. I can show you my FX digital library as a proof of purchase, as I haven't conserved the ticket.

Maybe I'll be lucky enough so you still read this afer so many years :D

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”