Bazz
Conscript

AJE Wiki

Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:15 am

...Is there one?

The only AGOED Wiki that I could find seemed to be exclusively about AGEOD's American Civil War game.

On a separate matter, this is a good opportunity to say how pleasantly surprised I am by AJE. While the complexity is rather intimidating, it's fascinating to consider how all of the complexities of supply and weather and cohesion and (what not) come together in an immersive experience to create a simulation that feels genuinely historic. I hope that the developers of this game have been duely recognized for their skill, research, and artistry.

I'm also pleasantly surprised by the civility and helpfulness of the AJE forums. I haven't read all threads, but I have browsed through all 25 pages of the main AJE Forum, reading threads that interested me. Again, I was pleasantly surprised, without a single exception. I was most surprised by the active participation of both the Designer and Lead Programmer. How cool. :)

My opinion in all matters is inconsequential, but for what it's worth: I'm impressed with the game, and its community.

Durk

Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:47 am

No, there is not such but if you look at the mods, you will find some such.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, AJE is delightful. Best to you.

lodilefty

Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Durk wrote:No, there is not such but if you look at the mods, you will find some such.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, AJE is delightful. Best to you.

There is no AJE Wiki, but the game engine and all moddable content is same as all AGE games.

http://www.ageod.net/agewiki/Main_Page
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Bazz
Conscript

Re: AJE Wiki

Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:14 am

Thanks for the welcome, Durk!

I appreciate the link, Lodilefty. It took a bit of time to understand what you meant by "moddable content", but I've come to the conclusion that you're referring to the topics listed on the "FAQ: Concepts and Game Rules as coded" page.

The methods of Supply in the other games of your company seem to be quite different from the methods of AJE. I'm still a bit confused about certain details, but I'll save my questions for another thread if I'm unable to find answers on the forums after due diligence in research.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”