MishaTX
Conscript

Steam update?

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:07 am

Just got an update from Steam to AJE and, as is sadly always the case, Steam doesn't bother to tell you what the update is about.

What was it? The reason I'm asking is that I applied Bohémond's quick fix to my Steam install of AJE, so I really only need to know if this mysterious update included that or if I need to re-apply Bohemond's fix.

PhilThib

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:44 am

To my knowledge, there has not been any AJE patch or update for almost a year or so, so there is no reason you get an update from Steam on that, unless of course you have not visited Steam for that long... May be it is only some Steam 'sale' material that is updated (Steam has created some kind of bundle including all AJE titles, so may be it is just that which is considered an "update"...my 2 cents, no clue really)

TJD
Sergeant

Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:15 pm

PhilThib wrote:To my knowledge, there has not been any AJE patch or update for almost a year or so, so there is no reason you get an update from Steam on that, unless of course you have not visited Steam for that long... May be it is only some Steam 'sale' material that is updated (Steam has created some kind of bundle including all AJE titles, so may be it is just that which is considered an "update"...my 2 cents, no clue really)

Check the Steam boards. Slitherine says the hotfix will be released on Steam in the next few days., The recent update had something to do with DirectX but is not related to the hotfix. See Message #8 in this thread.

MishaTX
Conscript

Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Thanks!

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”