Soulstrider
Major

So I pre-ordered AJE back in the day

Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:03 pm

It has been a whole since I hanged around here, and lately I have been feeling like playing AJE. I got my AJE and BoR steam keys through the Slitherine system, however I have pre-ordered the game back in the day and got the Spartacus Scenario. I contacted Slitherine support and they said they say that without a key for the content I couldn't get a steam key (pre-orders didn't get a a key just a rar in the email)

Now, I still have the email with the Spartacus rar that Mr.Thibaut sent back in the day, but as a matter of convenience I would like to add the DLC to my steam account. Would there be anyway to get it through Ageod?

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Soulstrider wrote:I have pre-ordered the game back in the day and got the Spartacus Scenario. Slitherine support said they say that without a key for the content I couldn't get a steam key (pre-orders didn't get a a key just a rar in the email)

Weird. I had preordered AJE and was given a key (edit: 2 keys? AJE, and SpartacusR?). Maybe you forgot to note it somewhere?
IIRC, without the key you couldn't launch the game.

Slitherine support recently gave me new keys (Matrix keys, I don't care about Steam) and DL links.
I had given old AJE key (edit: and maybe old SR key?), date of pre-order purchase, cost, 4 digits end of old CreditCard, ...

Soulstrider
Major

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:05 pm

I had the key for AJE, not the key for the DLC. The DLC Spartacus scenario was given in a rar file.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Soulstrider wrote:I had the key for AJE,
not the key for the DLC. The DLC Spartacus scenario was given in a rar file.

Yes, that's it, IIRC. Excuse me, I had badly edited my post (corrected now).

Franciscus

Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi Soulstrider.

If you preordered, Matrix should have you in an updated list they received a couple of days ago. Other players in the same situation contacted Slitherine support and got the keys and download links, both for AJE and for Spartacus DLC. I think you have only to provide them your first and last name and the email associated with your preorder you made back in 2012 as proof

If it does not work that way, let us know...

Sorry for your troubles
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”