Durk

Second Punic War 218

Wed May 27, 2015 3:19 am

Just an update on game two. This scenario is the most complex game of all AGEOD games. So different from game one, reported earlier. This time, Carthage is besieging Rome after conquering Spain. But Rome has an invasion force threatening Carthage city. Not too many units, but so many challenges and variations. Well worth the time of play.
This time two players with background on the scenario made new choices and had many different ideas as to how to play. The elements did interfere, sinking and invading army to the man, yet recuperation happens.
Nice tight game.

Durk

Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:18 am

One thing which I love about AGEOD games which does frustrate some players, surprise outcomes. Just defeated a minor nation and got new reinforcements, the defeated nation's troops.

Dortmund
Colonel

Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Are you talking about the turtedanii? :neener:

" wrote:Just an update on game two. This scenario is the most complex game of all AGEOD games. So different from game one, reported earlier. This time, Carthage is besieging Rome after conquering Spain. But Rome has an invasion force threatening Carthage city. Not too many units, but so many challenges and variations. Well worth the time of play.

Yep, I'm currently playing my second campaign and the knowledge of the game has increased so I'm not repeating the mistakes I did on my first game... but the romans are besieging Utica. :bonk:

Durk

Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:30 pm

It is further west, the Lusitanians provide two units of swordsmen.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”