hollowfaith
Conscript

Thanks for AJE!

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:31 am

Hi, I'm a new AJE user here.

I bought EVERYTHING AJE, including all DLC and standalone packs. I've tried playing AGEOD games before as I own PON and all of it's DLC and Birth of America 2. With PON I found it too difficult to grasp everything that was going on and I shelved the game in frustration as I really didn't have the free time to sit and learn the game enough to play it, and Birth of America 2 I got for free but sadly never played it. I picked up AJE because I absolutely love the ancient world and there's not many good war games that cover the period well. AJE does this, and does it well! Not only that but I've found AJE easier to learn and now I've come to the point that I feel comfortable with the AGEOD mechanics to try and tackle PON properly, lol.

So in a nutshell, I wanted to say thanks to AGEOD for making great games and I look forward to picking up "To End All Wars", and your new Napoleon title. (Just as soon as I learn PON) :)

On a side note, I do notice that for me personally, that some of the music in AJE isn't to my tastes. I'm a musician and have composed orchestral scores to several game mods such as the "Rome Total Realism VII" mod for Rome Total War, "WH40K WARP" Mod for Fallout 3, and my own "Drum & Fife Mod" for Empire: Total War to name but a few. If I were to create a new orchestral score or possibly just a few song replacements as a mod for AJE, would there be any interest in downloading this mod? If there really isn't an interest I won't waste your and my time by cluttering your forum.

So, Thanks to AGEOD and my fellow forum-ites! I think I'm gonna like it here! :thumbsup:

PhilThib

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:43 am

Thanks for your enthusiasm and support :cool:

numahr
Sergeant

Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

I for one would love to hear your score :)

Franciscus

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words, It's great you're enjoying AJE games.

I would be interested in your sound mod, for sure.

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hollowfaith
Conscript

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:03 am

Cool guys, thank you kindly!

I'll see what I can come up with for a new music mod. :)

Hister
Private

Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:19 pm

As an ex Paeninsula Italica (Rome TW) modder I a more then interested in hearing your music!

hollowfaith
Conscript

Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:47 am

Hister wrote:As an ex Paeninsula Italica (Rome TW) modder I a more then interested in hearing your music!

Thanks Hister! I still love Rome TW to death, though recently in between AJE and PON I've been getting into Empire TW again, LOL. I started writing some music this past weekend. Hopefully I'll have some more tangible sounds to have you guys preview in the coming week or so. :)

hollowfaith
Conscript

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:16 am

Hey there guys/gals. Back from having some serious computer woes. So without further ado, I just started work on composing some music for this music mod of mine. I've uploaded a test run in the AJE mods subforum. Thanks AGEOD for a great game! :)

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”