Vadim
Corporal

Bug or in game? corvus issue

Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:40 am

Hello all,

Two questions : - in my BOR multiplayer game, once the option "would you like to get rid of the corvus?" appears it automatically decide "yes"couple of turns afterward. I never wanted this to happen, but no choice, no more corvus. We restarded the game couple of turns before it happened but again, no corvus. I would like to know if it s in game or a bug, as it is a bit odd to me.

-I have enough money and enough avability to build trireme, but I cant. I can build only quintrireme, which is nice but what if I want to build two triremes instead of one quintus? It would help me to recover the loss of the corvus system ( which basically didnt serve, I waited 30-40 turns for it then it dieapeared by istelf).

Thanks !

Franciscus

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 am

Hi

Are you using patch 1.02a or 1.02b beta ?

Do you have saved games with the issues you describe ?

Regards

James D Burns

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:17 am

I'm using 1.02b and I know in every game I've played recently, none of the heaviest roman fleet units can be built (all other units are fine), so a save isn't needed as its happening in every scenario. It says a certain building needs to be present, but in some cases we are talking level 10+ naval bases and I still can't build them.

Jim

Bohémond

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 am

As stated by Franciscus, we will need Savegame or ScriptReport to analyse the ''get Rid of Corvus '' issue.

Regarding non buildable heaviest fleet, we will look at it ASAP.

Thank you for reporting
Marco, perché vai così forte in salita?» «Per abbreviare la mia agonia.

Franciscus

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Vadim wrote:Hello all,

Two questions : - in my BOR multiplayer game, once the option "would you like to get rid of the corvus?" appears it automatically decide "yes"couple of turns afterward. I never wanted this to happen, but no choice, no more corvus. We restarded the game couple of turns before it happened but again, no corvus. I would like to know if it s in game or a bug, as it is a bit odd to me.

Hi

Indeed a bug exists in this option (get rid of the corvus) that can make it "fire" even without the player wanting it. Fixed, will be corrected in 1.02b official.

Many apologies and thanks for reporting!

Franciscus

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Vadim wrote:
-I have enough money and enough avability to build trireme, but I cant. I can build only quintrireme, which is nice but what if I want to build two triremes instead of one quintus? It would help me to recover the loss of the corvus system ( which basically didnt serve, I waited 30-40 turns for it then it dieapeared by istelf).

Thanks !

To help us, I presume you are playing the "long" FPW, right ? Have you built the Neapolis shipyard already ?

Thanks

Franciscus

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 pm

James D Burns wrote:I'm using 1.02b and I know in every game I've played recently, none of the heaviest roman fleet units can be built (all other units are fine), so a save isn't needed as its happening in every scenario. It says a certain building needs to be present, but in some cases we are talking level 10+ naval bases and I still can't build them.

Jim

Bug that prevents some heavy warships being built confirmed, and I think cause identified, working on it.

Thanks

Highlandcharge

Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi there Franciscus, any update on the official patch?

Thanks

Vadim
Corporal

Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 am

Franciscus wrote:Hi

Indeed a bug exists in this option (get rid of the corvus) that can make it "fire" even without the player wanting it. Fixed, will be corrected in 1.02b official.

Many apologies and thanks for reporting!

You welcome :)

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”