Philo32b
Captain

Two questions about Decisions

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 am

I like the Decisions Mode (not the F3-5 keys, but clicking on the little statue to the bottom left), but have two questions:

What is the little number that appears in the top left of each decision box (most of them are "5", except for "Triumph or Parade," which is "2").

Also, how do you activate a decision? I know the Next Turn is frozen for pre-order, but shouldn't something happen such as an icon being placed after I click on the decision and then left click on the (green) territory I want the decision to affect?

Reiryc

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:40 am

Philo32b wrote:I like the Decisions Mode (not the F3-5 keys, but clicking on the little statue to the bottom left), but have two questions:

What is the little number that appears in the top left of each decision box (most of them are "5", except for "Triumph or Parade," which is "2").

How many times it can be used. When the decision(s) end their cycle, they can be used again. Usually decisions take 6 turns to complete, but not all.

Also, how do you activate a decision? I know the Next Turn is frozen for pre-order, but shouldn't something happen such as an icon being placed after I click on the decision and then left click on the (green) territory I want the decision to affect?

You drag the decision to the green territory. (drag and drop)

Game is good stuff, really good stuff! Just saying... =)

Philo32b
Captain

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 am

Thanks!

The game looks amazing. Can't wait to play!

Reiryc

Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:56 am

Philo32b wrote:Thanks!

The game looks amazing. Can't wait to play!

It's a great game... I'm enjoying the heck out of it! But I'm biased, I seem to like all their games! :coeurs:

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”