wijse

A couple of minor "bugs"

Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:49 pm

I found a couple of minor bugs while looking through the different scenarios!

Missing halve of a graphic

Missing text in event

Misspelling of Otho
Also known as wis on the paradox forums.

Franciscus

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi, wijse

Points 2 and 3 corrected for release version.

Point 1 should be, too :)

Thanks for reporting,

Regards

AndreasK

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Then I could add too:

Pescennius Niger misspelled (twice) when selecting which faction to play in 193-197 Scenario (to become my favourite :) !):

1. His faction's name.
2. His name as mentioned in Septimius Severus' victory conditions (when pointing mouse cursor over Severus to select him a played faction).

Also, curious about the slow scroll at maxed-zoomed-out level. Any explanations, and how could it be fixed?

yellow ribbon

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 pm

AndreasK wrote:
Also, curious about the slow scroll at maxed-zoomed-out level. Any explanations, and how could it be fixed?

have given you a short answer in the thread you opened...
you will find the official quote of a Dev and in some threads/answers unofficial steps you might take either.
...not paid by AGEOD.
however, prone to throw them into disarray.

PS:

‘Everything is very simple in War, but the simplest thing is difficult. These difficulties accumulate and produce a friction which no man can imagine exactly who has not seen War . . . in War, through the influence of an infinity of petty circumstances, which cannot properly be described on paper, things disappoint us, and we fall short of the mark.‘

Clausewitz

Franciscus

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 pm

AndreasK wrote:Then I could add too:

Pescennius Niger misspelled (twice) when selecting which faction to play in 193-197 Scenario (to become my favourite :) !):

1. His faction's name.
2. His name as mentioned in Septimius Severus' victory conditions (when pointing mouse cursor over Severus to select him a played faction).

Thank you for reporting, fixed for release version (will be Pescenius in all places)

Regards

Kotik
Lieutenant Colonel

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 am

minor issue.

in the special abilities in the game you have misspelled "impulsive", you spelled it "impuslive".
"Saw steamer, strafed same, sank same, some sight, signed smith" From "The Thousand Mile War" by Brian Garfield.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”