Scipionminos
Private

Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! find the time one day to post your work in this mod, since the link is dead a year and half ago I wish to have a glimps at this mod as I never could download the 1st link.

lukasberger
AGEod Veteran

Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Scipionminos wrote:Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! find the time one day to post your work in this mod, since the link is dead a year and half ago I wish to have a glimps at this mod as I never could download the 1st link.

Ok, here's the latest copy of the file. It's still very old though, as I haven't worked on this for years.

I've also included my raw .xls files with research data for use with the splitter if anyone wants to try to get this working again.

This is important though: DO NOT INSTALL THE FILES IN YOUR PON DIRECTORY AS PROVIDED, THEY WILL CRASH YOUR GAME.

If you want to use these, you'll have to manually patch them into your game, which will be a lot of work. Otherwise you can just look and see what was done.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110247352/PONLP%200.2.zip

lukasberger
AGEod Veteran

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:11 am

lukasberger wrote:Ok, here's the latest copy of the file. It's still very old though, as I haven't worked on this for years.

I've also included my raw .xls files with research data for use with the splitter if anyone wants to try to get this working again.

This is important though: DO NOT INSTALL THE FILES IN YOUR PON DIRECTORY AS PROVIDED, THEY WILL CRASH YOUR GAME.

If you want to use these, you'll have to manually patch them into your game, which will be a lot of work. Otherwise you can just look and see what was done.

Ok, so with WON coming out I've gotten back into the AGEOD groove. So I really wanted to get this working again, and maybe even eventually expand on it further.

Spent much of the day working on this, I'd estimate I'm probably 90% of the way to having it fully functional. Watch this space, I should be posting a working version of the file soon.

lukasberger
AGEod Veteran

Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:56 am

Hurray! I finally have this working!

Still need to do a bit more polishing, but I should be able to release a fully working version pretty soon.

RedStinger
Conscript

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:54 am

Waiting for your mod too ! Hope you work it out soon.

Prussia
Lieutenant

Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:28 am

Very nice, and Thanks in advance for all your hard work!

Scipionminos
Private

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:18 am

lukasberger wrote:Ok, here's the latest copy of the file. It's still very old though, as I haven't worked on this for years.

Thank you very for re-uploading the patch. I will download the new one as well. Great works.

Siegfroh
Major

Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:24 pm

lukasberger wrote:Hurray! I finally have this working!

Still need to do a bit more polishing, but I should be able to release a fully working version pretty soon.

Looking forward to it ! It would be great if your mod could finally be integrated into the final PON patch, when it comes out !

DavoM
Private

Re: The PON Leader Project Mod (Thread from Paradox Froums)

Wed May 31, 2017 10:27 am

Is there any update on this project?

I downloaded the last patch and can see how much work has gone into it. Fingers crossed we see a completed version soon. :hat:

DavoM
Private

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:42 am

Using the files posted on the thread in Nov 2015 I have been able to successfully incorporate the data into my version of PON. The work originally put into this project by lukasberger is astounding; it really adds to the game. It took a lot of work to get the files successfully into the game and work fairly well. There are a couple minor bugs such as some generals skipping ranks, and not all of the original list of leaders were added. Additionally, I had to script in the 3-star generals present in 1850 to have them enter the game.
I am hoping lukasberger did indeed manage to make further progress on this project post-2015, as I would like to use any updated files to clean up my version if possible.

andrzej
Major

Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:50 pm

Has anyone saved this mod?

Return to “PON Mods”