luke2497 wrote:Does this mod change the regional decisions (the decisions you can make on the map by clicking f7) in any meaningful way? If not, I may have some interesting ideas that you would like that could make be regional decisions more meaningful and impactful.
Yes, there are some changes, but it would be interesting to know about your ideas
Love the mod by the way, just a few ideas:
- should only be limited to 2 Conscriptions and 2 requisitions for each region during the whole campaign. (prevents spamming of conscription and requisition by players and AI. Makes a war of attrition possible (if you want to fight that way), losses in battle become more meaningful, and manpower becomes a more precious resource.)
- The conscriptions and requisitions should have only have half the value the 2nd time (example. 100 manpower conscripted the 1st time, 50 manpower the 2nd, this makes conscription more realistic by showing that there is less men in the region to conscript due to previous conscription. Same rules apply to requisitions. Should prevent conscription or requisition the 3rd time.)
- conscripting and requisitioning should take a larger loyalty hit it does now. Currently, players and AI can spam conscription and requisition without much loyalty loss. (why would people continue to support a side that requisitioned their property and forced conscription on their family?)
- I feel as though reforms for regions when playing as the eastern whites should cost more engagement points. I'm currently having no problem with the amount of engagement points and I feel that you should slightly lower the amount of regions you can do reforms at the same time when playing as the eastern whites.
More Ideas in general:
- Partial mobilization (in the mobilizations tab by clicking f3) should be limited to 2 uses, then have the option gone forever. A person or AI can use that decision every turn. (and the AI typically does.)
- In general I feel as though manpower should be harder to acquire (as you can tell by some of my ideas above), this helps make battles more decisive and losses more important.
- These ideas (if added) should be equally applied to both the player(s) and the AI. (adding these rules to the AI helps makes things fair if someone wants to only play Singleplayer.)
P.S. - I'm not even sure some of these ideas could even be changed in the game, but if they could that would be great. Let me know what you think of my ideas.