Zenvaro
Sergeant

Re: Sons of War (RUS Gold Mod)

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:35 pm

I'm sorry. There were many problems with my studies. Now I'll try to make mod workable.

The Lev
Sergeant

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 am

Excellent! If you would want to add some additional flavour to Ukraine in this timeframe I'm more than happy to help, having written my dissertation on the subject. It's mostly events and unit changes but I've given a lot of thought to it and practically have it all planned (My coding/modding skills have prevented execution of this intent)

Let me know if you're interested and I'll lend a hand on the history front (Commanders/events/decisions/units) for Ukraine!

P.S. If its' at all possible to make Wrangel playable in the Polish campaign that would be a (hopefully quick) addition to the game

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:45 am

Now it should work and not infringe copyright

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QF8K5 ... mqyfsHFsAq

Nikel

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:23 pm

But it is 1,3G! :blink:

Francescopgg
Corporal

Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:46 pm

I have downloaded the new mod, but I can't play any new game because it always say <<T.ListUnitDefs.Get ListUnitDefs Index out of range (Index/MaxIndex): 2060 1984>>; then it close the game.

Someone know what's goingo no on here?

Thank you

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:31 pm

I don't forget. I must take time to try finding you a solution. Yes it should be even more heavy to download.

Hero989
Civilian

Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:54 pm

Great Mod idea. Is this MOD playable? Thanks.

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Hero989 wrote:Great Mod idea. Is this MOD playable? Thanks.

It was playable last time:) if something is wrong - please PM me:)

luke2497
Civilian

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:04 am

Does this mod change the regional decisions (the decisions you can make on the map by clicking f7) in any meaningful way? If not, I may have some interesting ideas that you would like that could make be regional decisions more meaningful and impactful.

Zenvaro
Sergeant

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:04 am

luke2497 wrote:Does this mod change the regional decisions (the decisions you can make on the map by clicking f7) in any meaningful way? If not, I may have some interesting ideas that you would like that could make be regional decisions more meaningful and impactful.

Yes, there are some changes, but it would be interesting to know about your ideas

luke2497
Civilian

Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:47 am

Zenvaro wrote:
luke2497 wrote:Does this mod change the regional decisions (the decisions you can make on the map by clicking f7) in any meaningful way? If not, I may have some interesting ideas that you would like that could make be regional decisions more meaningful and impactful.

Yes, there are some changes, but it would be interesting to know about your ideas

Love the mod by the way, just a few ideas:

regional decisions:

- should only be limited to 2 Conscriptions and 2 requisitions for each region during the whole campaign. (prevents spamming of conscription and requisition by players and AI. Makes a war of attrition possible (if you want to fight that way), losses in battle become more meaningful, and manpower becomes a more precious resource.)

- The conscriptions and requisitions should have only have half the value the 2nd time (example. 100 manpower conscripted the 1st time, 50 manpower the 2nd, this makes conscription more realistic by showing that there is less men in the region to conscript due to previous conscription. Same rules apply to requisitions. Should prevent conscription or requisition the 3rd time.)

- conscripting and requisitioning should take a larger loyalty hit it does now. Currently, players and AI can spam conscription and requisition without much loyalty loss. (why would people continue to support a side that requisitioned their property and forced conscription on their family?)

- I feel as though reforms for regions when playing as the eastern whites should cost more engagement points. I'm currently having no problem with the amount of engagement points and I feel that you should slightly lower the amount of regions you can do reforms at the same time when playing as the eastern whites.

More Ideas in general:

- Partial mobilization (in the mobilizations tab by clicking f3) should be limited to 2 uses, then have the option gone forever. A person or AI can use that decision every turn. (and the AI typically does.)

- In general I feel as though manpower should be harder to acquire (as you can tell by some of my ideas above), this helps make battles more decisive and losses more important.

- These ideas (if added) should be equally applied to both the player(s) and the AI. (adding these rules to the AI helps makes things fair if someone wants to only play Singleplayer.)

P.S. - I'm not even sure some of these ideas could even be changed in the game, but if they could that would be great. Let me know what you think of my ideas. :)

Return to “RUS Mods”